Services Mass Spectometry
Imaging by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry
As a part of its R+D activities and services IMG Pharma Biotech. Develops methodologies and software tools for image acquisition/analysis by MALDITOF mass spectrometry.
Key advantages of MALDI-TOF-IMS:
• Determines distribution/anatomical localization of hundred of compounds in a single experiment.
• Avoids time-consuming separation, extraction, or purification steps.
• Easily coupling to TLC (Thin Layer Chromatography) separations, enabling further detection/identification of compounds.
• Absence of radioactivity (no radioligands needed).
• Proprietary software for rapid alignment, normalization and statistical data analysis.
1 Sample preparation and MS scanning.
2 Data analysis.
1. Sample preparation, MS scanning.
2. Data analysis.
Each single spectra represents the relative abundance of hundred of compounds in a single coordinate. Distribution of each compound over the tissue section is reconstructed by software.